RV Rentals: Craig Smith RV
Looking to stay close to the racing action all weekend long but don't have camping gear? Craig Smith RV, the Preferred RV Rental Partner of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, has turn key RV packages available for every spectator weekend. To reserve your package call 866-462-1746 or visit their website
Camping Rules & Regulations
All tent camping passes are sold per tent.
Tent camping regulations are as follows:
- There are defined and appropriately numbered camping spaces measuring approximately 20x25.
- All camping units and personal automobiles within a designated camping space must be at least 5 feet apart
- One personal automobile pass will be issued per tent camping pass purchased
- One camping unit (tent or camper) is allowed in each 20x25 tent camping space. (If your camping unit or set-up is larger than the aforementioned size, you will be required to purchase an additional 20x25 tent camping space.)
- Each tent camping unit and corresponding automobile must display the appropriate pass at all times. No automobiles will be permitted into the campground area without the appropriate pass.
To guarantee you have a tent or motor home spot, we highly recommend that you order your pass in advance by calling 800-MID-OHIO (800-643-6446) or visit www.midohio.com
. With a limited number of camping spaces now available at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, walk-ups during event weekends will not be guaranteed. We strongly urge you to order camping passes and weekend tickets for these events in advance, as these events may sell out of camping:
- Buckeye Superbike Weekend presented by Dunlop Tire
- AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days
- The Honda Indy® 200 at Mid-Ohio
- Nationwide Children's Hospital 200
These regulations will be strictly enforced by the state, and we greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation in abiding by these new restrictions. We remain committed to offering our customers camping amenities during each spectator race weekend.
Additional Camping Rules & Regulations
Our Call Center staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We're happy to assist you in determining your needs in advance of your arrival. Please call 800-MID-OHIO (800-643-6446) today!
- A weekend ticket should be purchased with a camping pass, as a weekend ticket or VIP Race Pass is required for entrance into the campgrounds at any time.
- Only one personal automobile will be permitted in the tent camping area per pass purchased. State guidelines do not permit personal automobiles along the fence line or in the motor home camping areas. Additional automobile parking will be restricted to the east spectator parking area. In order to limit traffic and remain in compliance, we recommend that you come and go on foot as much as possible and utilize our shuttle system to move about the facility. Please utilize your personal automobile only to leave or re-enter Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- Only season pass holders may reserve tent and motor home camping spaces in advance; spectator camping areas will have assigned spaces upon check-in. Upon check-in, please remove the completed personal information section of your camping pass along the perforation and hand it to the Guest Services representative who is assisting you in locating a campsite. Your personal information will be on file for the weekend and will be utilized in the case of emergency.
- Reserved motor home camping spaces will be marked with the last name and spot number. You will be asked to move your motor home if it is parked in a reserved motor home camping spot that has not been assigned to you.
- A Family Camping area has been set aside in the front section of the tent campground. You must request to be placed in this designated area upon arrival. These spaces will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Tents may not be tied down to spectator fences or placed in areas which block free access to spectator viewing. No tents may be erected on spectator amphitheater viewing mounds.
- All motor homes passes must be for self-contained units (i.e. have running water, holding tanks and sanitary plumbing) in order to camp in the designated motor home areas. To qualify for motor home camping, the unit must have two internal tanks, one each for gray and black water. Motor homes must use the appropriate dumping stations located throughout the facility.
- Motor homes should be parked either pulled-in or backed-in centered on the camping spot designation number.
- All campfires must be contained in grills. One campfire is permitted per utilized camping space. Please do not dig holes or burn fires on open ground. All fires must be extinguished, then drowned or smothered, when you are through with them.
- Shower facilities are available during the weekend for all campers in the tent camping area on select weekends and on the west side of the Maintenance building.
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course reserves the right to inspect all tents and motor homes at any time during an event weekend.
- Quiet hours will be enforced between 10:00pm and 6:30am.