Beginning April 22, 2013, there are a number of construction projects ongoing that may impact travel to Mid-Ohio from the south and east. Please click here for details.
MONDAY - FRIDAY
8:30AM - 5:00PM
Rules & Facility Policies
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, the following rules and regulations have been instituted for all events at the facility:
Failure to abide by these rules may result in a non-refundable expulsion from the premises.
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course opens its gates at 7:00am each day. All spectators must be off the premises by 7:00pm Sunday evening.
- No pets of any kind are permitted at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- Please note that the North Gate is an advance ticket entrance only. To purchase tickets at the track, please use the Main Gate (Gate 1) entrance located off Steam Corners Road.
- Please follow the signs and directions of the parking marshals.
- Speed limit is restricted to 20 mph in all areas of the track.
- Personal golf carts (those not rented from Golf Car & Equipment) require a $100 vehicle pass, purchased separate for each event, that must be displayed at all times. All golf carts must be operated by a licensed driver. No golf carts can be driven on spectator mounds.
- Quiet hours will be enforced from 10pm-6am. No cart usage will be permitted between these hours anywhere around the facility.
- Golf cart operator must have a valid driver's license.
- No open containers of alcohol can be consumed while operating a golf cart.
- No spectator bicycles permitted anywhere on Mid-Ohio property.
- No spectator personal "off road" vehicles, dirt bikes, ATVs, mopeds, minibikes, scooters, etc., are permitted on Mid-Ohio property.
- Scaffolding is prohibited. All platforms must be permanently mounted on truck beds, not more than six feet high, and incapable of being elevated. Please do not block the view of other spectators.
- To preserve Mid-Ohio's family atmosphere, profanity and drunkenness will not be tolerated. If you are bothered by your neighbor at the camping area or by another spectator, please report them to Guest Services personnel. Guest Services is located at the Gate #3 entrance. Please respect the rights of others.
- Corner worker personnel are trained to deal with on-track emergencies, therefore, under no circumstances are spectators permitted to cross fences or go on-course at any time.
- No firearms are permitted on Mid-Ohio property.
- In the interest of safety, Mid-Ohio reserves the right to inspect all personal property, including vehicles, backpacks and coolers.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed on the spectator amphitheater mounds.
- Climbing and sitting in trees, or using trash barrels as viewing platforms, are not permitted. No tents may be tied down to spectator fences. No tents, canopies or dining flies may be erected on amphitheater viewing mounds. Sitting and standing on gates is not permitted.
- All spectator, pedestrian and mound areas are not permitted to be reserved by roping off or covering with tarps overnight unless authorized by Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. Any tarps, etc., left overnight will be collected by Mid-Ohio staff. These items can be picked up at Guest Services located at Gate #3.
- All photographic, video and digital images taken during any track event, including those featuring spectators, whether made or purchased by Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course or its affiliates, are property of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and may be used in advertising and promotional materials at its sole discretion.
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times. You will be required to show your ticket along with appropriate wristband to enter select areas of the facility and/or hospitality areas.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets or camping passes.
- No individuals will be allowed access to "hot areas" of the track or pits without the proper credentials.
Follow us on: